＼ Hello ! Are you enjoying the summer ? ／
|I found a flower with smiley face:)|
Hi. This is Ena from Hiroshima Hana Hostel.
Last week, i went to Sera town
which is in northern part of Hiroshima prefecture with my friends.
We went to the Sunflower Festival of Sera Kogen Farm.
Since Sunflowers are my favorite flower, I really enjoyed it !
They had About 50 species 1.1 million sunflowers !!
It is one of the biggest sunflower fields in Japan.
Unfortunately, the last day of the festival was on Aug 21st.
However, you can enjoy Dahlia flowers next from September 10, 2016 (Sat).
I also found some Dahlia flowers at sunflowers field.
They were still small but beautiful!
I would like to go there for the Dahlia festival as well..!
<2016 Autumn Dahlia Festival>
- Period September 10, 2016 (Sat) - October 23 (Sun)
- Closed days None
- Opening hours 9:00～17:00
- Entrance fee
- Adults 800 yen, children from 4 years old to elementary school students 400 yen (group with more than 15 people will get a 1 person discount)
- Parking lot 1,000 vehicles (free)
- Other * Visitors may feel free to bring their own boxed lunches.
- Please clean after yourselves.
- We also did picking Nashi (Asian pears) and visited the Sera winery in Sera town.
- It is quite far from Hiroshima city
- but I highly recommend going there if you have got a car .