In February, every weekend oyster festivals will be held to thank the sea for its blessings in Hiroshima.
Within this coastal city, Hiroshima, oysters are one of the specialty food, fresh from the nearby Seto Inland sea. Hiroshima is a popular destination for oyster-lovers and even more so throughout the festival weekend.
You can enjoy fresh tasty oyster dishes at the outdoor stalls. Why don't you stay in J-hoppers Hiroshima and try some nice oyster dishes?! Don't miss the Oyster Festivals in Hiroshima!!
"Kure Sea Food Festival"
* February 11th (Wed) 10:00 ～ 15:00
* at Kure Central Park (10 min walk from JR Kure sta.)
"Miyajima Oyster Festival"
* February 14th(Sat)～15th (Sun) 10:00 ～ sold out
* near Miyajima ferry port
* website: Miyajima Tourist Association
"Oyster Charity Bazaar in Jigozen"
* February 15th (Sun) 9:00 ～ 13:00
* 3min walk from Hiroden Jigozen sta.
"Hiroshima Sea Food Festival"
* February 22th (Sun) 10:00 ～ 14:00
* 5min walk from Inokuti-Shyako bus stop
Saturday, February 07, 2009 mamoru No comments